Courteney Cox regret of doing plastic surgery

Posted by admin Minggu, 13 Januari 2013 1 komentar
Courteney Cox plastic surgery, she unveils honestly
Courteney Cox Plastic Surgery Before after
This is something that we obviously had not escaped: 48 years, Courteney Cox displays a wrinkle free face and strangely plumped.Ending years of rumors, the brunette revealed by Friends and a hit in the series Cougar Town has decided to respond honestly to questions from the New You magazine, she made the cover.


"You know what, I'm up for anything. I think the laser - I think this is really the future. I just did a session Ulthera is supposed to produce collagen and I will do to get rid of Fraxel these brown spots that have appeared on my arms, my chest and face. "

Other beauty secrets, Courteney Cox insists she drinks plenty of water and in large quantities.
And of course, in true beautista, the brunette is afraid to reach 50 years in 2014: "It's going to be brutal. It does not interest me! It's going to be different. I think what is difficult is that 'reached a certain age can no longer have children. My doctor told me today that he has a baby in the world whose mother was 48 years old. This is wonderful, but it is rare . It's a miracle, you know? "

In short, our beautiful plant seems to have a sacred Funk menopause. And unfortunately, neither the laser nor the botox does dampen when it arrives ... Courteney Courage!
Thank You For Your Visiting
Title: Courteney Cox regret of doing plastic surgery
Written by admin
Rating Blog 5 from 5
Hopefully this article useful to you. If you wish to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a link to dofollow http://top-celeb-news-today.blogspot.com/2013/01/courteney-cox-regret-of-doing-plastic.html. Thank you for reading this article.
Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of Top celebrity news online.